Black Library Release Calendar

Considering Black Library books, products and events.

Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Tyrant » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:51 am

It's a picture of the four primarchs sitting in front of a television playing Mario Kart.
My Facebook writing page. Like it, it's awesome!

My Twitter page.

Cytheria

Valerion

I think Valerion could stand toe-to-toe with the best of Gaunt's Ghosts. I loved it. Gundi Da Grot

The sense of threat that permeates the entire piece is fantastic. xrayex

Tash'shi is made of win and awesome. Raziel4707
Tyrant

Postby Liliedhe » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:39 am

*LOL*

It's the "we just finished Highschool" foto of all 18 Primarchs. With their promdates. :mrgreen:
"You were a warleader, a fighter, when did you gain such illuminating insight into the minds of others?"
"I learned such things as you and your brothers applied brand to my flesh and parted skin with rasp and knife," snarled Astelan. "When your witches tried to prise open my mind they opened me for an instant and I stared back."
Liliedhe

Postby Vivia » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:46 am

Raziel4707 wrote:Is it all 18 Primarchs going into Primark to buy many over-sized by super affordable cardigans? Cos that'd sum it up nicely.

Imagine knitting for a primarch, that would be a cruel fate indeed. The future is a dark place.
There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 pm

BL-Christian wrote:It wasn't me who announced that. Andy, the chap who usually sorts out the newsletter, is on honeymoon at the moment but I'll give him a nudge when he's back in the office.

Right, I'm off to have another look at the cover art for The Primarchs which hit my inbox while I was away last week. Can't remember the last time I saw a piece of art that summed up the title of a book so perfectly...

My apologies!

And when do we get to see THAT cover herr dunn?
Shadowhawk's Shade My 40k/writing/review blog. You can check out all my reviews here.

My current fiction projects - Veergati: The Scarlet Records, an Indian space opera inspired by Star Trek.
shadowhawk2008

Location: Battle-barge Spear of Lycaeus of the Angels of Retribution

Postby BL-Christian » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:49 pm

shadowhawk2008 wrote:And when do we get to see THAT cover herr dunn?

UK Games Day, I believe.
BL-Christian

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Fun stuff then :D
Shadowhawk's Shade My 40k/writing/review blog. You can check out all my reviews here.

My current fiction projects - Veergati: The Scarlet Records, an Indian space opera inspired by Star Trek.
shadowhawk2008

Postby Eroldren » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:52 am

Details of Chris Wright's next upcoming Space Marine Battle, Wrath of Iron, a Iron Hands novel arise on his blog.

Spoiler: Quick look into "Shardenus" and a little google translation gave up some heavy, daemonic stuff.

"Behind our efforts, let there be found our efforts."
Eroldren

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:20 pm

I have updated the listing. Some stuff has been added where necessary (new SMB novella e-book next month!) and some of the information has been updated and cleaned as well.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Rob P » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:56 pm

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/sho ... hp?t=98037

I got the new Black Library Preview Catalogue for Sep to Dec 2011. And found the POD Titles for November and December 2011 are:
•The Complete Inferno! Volume 1
•Vampires (Include Ancient Blood and Curse of the Necrarch)

I haven't seen the catalogue myself, but i'm happy about these.
Rob P

Postby Vivia » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Newsletter from BL about Phalanx! The last book! I don't know what to think.
There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Vivia wrote:Newsletter from BL about Phalanx! The last book! I don't know what to think.

I know. It is sad :(

Well maybe in a couple years time we can get the Second Omnibus which collects Chapter War, Hellforged, Phalanx and Daenyathos.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Vivia » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:40 pm

I'm struggling through Soul Drinker but I love the characters of Sarpedon, Tellus and I can sense it will end badly.
Ben Counters captures a lot of the crazy-world-is-crazy in the SD series. Sorrow, despair and honour. Oh no, I'm getting sentimental here. :)
Vivia

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:31 pm

New entry in the October 2011 section.

http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-product ... ebook.html

shadowhawk2008

Postby Xisor » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:02 pm

The Games Day Anthology 2011 is on sale. I've ordered mine and it was, apparently, despatched on Thursday! Muchos excitement!
"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Lord of the Night » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:52 am

Vivia wrote:I'm struggling through Soul Drinker but I love the characters of Sarpedon, Tellus and I can sense it will end badly.
Ben Counters captures a lot of the crazy-world-is-crazy in the SD series. Sorrow, despair and honour. Oh no, I'm getting sentimental here. :)

I like Sarpedon as well, and his refusal to just roll over for the Mechanicus who were clearly committing a crime and an insult towards the entire Adeptus Astartes and Rogal Dorn. Tellos is a very good character, and his story is very fun to read, especially where it leads.

Mild spoiler, i've made it cryptic and it doesn't confirm any details.

Spoiler: He discovers the universal truth and the meaning of existance. (But i'm not saying what they are.) :D

Lord of the Night
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/lab ... %20Reviews - Black Library Reviews by Lord of the Night@Talk Wargaming
Lord of the Night

Postby Vivia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Sarpedon complete faith in the Emperor made him do weird things but in the end he was right. Tallos' story is interesting, I'm surprised of what I read in Lexi.
One day I hope the second omni comes out so I can read the complete series and with a better cover or I'll buy the e-books first. :)
Vivia

Postby Liliedhe » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 am

Quote from Twitter:

@DennisHamster: Just started signing 1500 frontis sheets for Catechism of Hate novella...

Does anybody have an idea what that might be?
"You were a warleader, a fighter, when did you gain such illuminating insight into the minds of others?"
"I learned such things as you and your brothers applied brand to my flesh and parted skin with rasp and knife," snarled Astelan. "When your witches tried to prise open my mind they opened me for an instant and I stared back."
Liliedhe

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 pm

It is probably his Chaplain Cassius LE novella.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Xisor » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:42 pm

shadowhawk2008 wrote:It is probably his Chaplain Cassius LE novella.

Well why don't you say that like it's no big thing, eh? :shock:

Good stuff.

Edit: Lilidhe, are you on the twitters?
"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:45 pm

;)

I probably wouldn't have made the connection myself unless Christian hadn't pointed it out during the seminar yesterday.

shadowhawk2008

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Black Library - Products and Events