Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes

A place to discuss all Warhammer-related background and products not explicitly connected to the Black Library.

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes

Postby Mossy Toes » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 am

https://wrathofheroes.warhammeronline.com/

First impressions: It looks like a free-to-play adaption of Warhammer Online into a 3 team arena slugmatch game. Somewhat League of Legends-ish clone idea, with micro-transactions as the base of Bioware Mythic's earnings. Still, uses Warhammer Online graphics (plus cell-shading), model, probably UI, etc. to cut waaay down on costs and development time...while still delivering an awesome end product.

Oh, and I just learned that I got in the beta. I shan't (or is it can't) say more.
Last edited by Mossy Toes on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator!
Mossy Toes

Re: Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes

Postby Mossy Toes » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Found this.

Also, if I weren't constrained by the ToS NDA to say nothing but the fact that I've been accepted into the beta, I'd be gushing enthusiastically all over the place. Really, folks, sign up. Or if not that, at least "like" the Wrath of Heroes page on Facebook--it looks like they're sending out as many beta invites as that page has likes.

Wrath of Heroes, folks. Don't dismiss it out of hand.
What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator!
Mossy Toes

Return to Board index

Return to Worlds of Warhammer