Demotivational

Extraneous communication, genuflection, adulation, dissection and admiration should make its way in here.

Re: Demotivational

Postby Chun the Unavoidable » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Like it, Centurion, like it.
Chun the Unavoidable

Postby Athelassan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Xisor wrote:I don't even remember if I'd posted this up or not before, or if someone else had. Nevertheless!

I know it would spoil the joke, but I'd have imagined Yoda saying "Love, all you need is" or something. Or perhaps "Love leads to fear; fear leads to anger; anger leads to suffering".

Ath
Athelassan

Postby Vivia » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:10 pm

There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby Bane Of Kings » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:10 pm

BOOK/FILM/GAME/TV REVIEWS
http://thefictionalhangout.blogspot.co.uk/
"The Machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora’s box was that once you’ve opened it, you can’t close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, when the worst has happened, there’s still one thing left in Pandora’s box: hope"
Bane Of Kings

Postby Chun the Unavoidable » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Too correct to mention.
Chun the Unavoidable

Postby sam vimes » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:02 am

feel like this some days at work
"Huron-Fal’s systems were on the verge of shutdown ... ‘This death,’ rasped the voder, ‘this death is ours. We choose it. We deny you your victory.’

"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate."

"From iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh iron." "And may it ever be so"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby SIngemeister » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:59 pm

Liliedhe wrote:The smurfs. :mrgreen:

Well, that'll reduce the gender disparity somewhat.
SIngemeister

Postby Bane Of Kings » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:31 pm

"The Machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora’s box was that once you’ve opened it, you can’t close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, when the worst has happened, there’s still one thing left in Pandora’s box: hope"
Bane Of Kings

Postby Chun the Unavoidable » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:44 am

So we, the living, must all hope.
Chun the Unavoidable

Postby Vivia » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:20 pm

There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby Vivia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 pm

[img]
Image[/img]
Vivia

Postby Bane Of Kings » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Bane Of Kings

Postby sam vimes » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:37 am

"Huron-Fal’s systems were on the verge of shutdown ... ‘This death,’ rasped the voder, ‘this death is ours. We choose it. We deny you your victory.’

"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate."

"From iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh iron." "And may it ever be so"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Vivia » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:48 pm

:lol:
Cats and dogs are the worst beggars, rabbits are another one. One of my rabbits tried to grab a big pizza from me, she was a dwarf breed, and this was back when I had sitting on the floor phase. Rabbits have a tremendous sweet-tooth and are nigh bottomless pits.

Vivia

Postby Vivia » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:41 am

Vivia

Postby Vivia » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:16 am

Vivia

Postby Bane Of Kings » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Bane Of Kings

Postby Vivia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Get thee behind me. Those cabbage patch dolls are getting creepier and creepier.
Vivia

Postby Mossy Toes » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:41 am

What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator!
Mossy Toes

Postby David Earle » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:10 am

Sometimes the best disguise is a big clown suit with honking bells and whistles on.
Check out my blog!

"David is very very old, but also slow, he creeps up behind you without you noticing and then just as his non-breath fails to be felt against your neck he pounces and gives you an informative post." - schaferwhat‽

Ogunzhar lives!
David Earle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Insanely Off Topic